Win a free Boiler Service!
2017 marks the 7th annual Gas safety week. 2016 was the most successful year yet raising awareness of the dangers of poorly maintained gas appliances. This can go on to cause gas leaks, fires, explosion and carbon monoxide poisoning.
Please see 6 steps to keep you safe in your own home.
- Only use a gas Safe Registered engineer to fit, fix and service your appliances
- Check both sides of your engineers Gas Safe Reg card
- Have all your gas appliances regularly serviced and safety checked every year
- Know the six signs of carbon monoxide poisoning, headaches, dizziness, breathlessness, nausea, collapse, and loss of consciousness
- Check gas appliances for warning signs that they are not working properly
- Fit an audible carbon monoxide alarm
As part of Gas Safety Week, Dream 100 has got together with Shafe Plumbing & Heating to giveaway a free boiler service. To stand the chance in winning simply fill in the form below. A winner will be drawn and contacted. You have until 23:59 Sunday, September 24 to enter. Good luck!
For more help and advice please visit www.gassaferegister.co.uk/gassafetyweek