70% off a glamping break for 4 in a Bell Tent at Swallow Park #204428
- Browse Vouchers
Swallow Park Bell Tents are perfect for a unique mini-getaway or weekend adventure!
Swallow Park is conveniently situated near the Norfolk Broads and the glorious golden sands of Gorleston Beach. There`s so much to do around this fabulous area. You can explore beautiful sandy beaches, paddle boarding, kite surfing, canoeing, fishing, rowing, mountain biking, tree climbing, walks, bird watching, horse riding and the attractions of Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft all minutes away in the car or by bus.
Each of Bell Tent is set off the ground on decking and includes:
- A double bed with linens, blankets and hot water bottles
- Additional double futon bed, with no linens provided
- Log burner, with wood provided for the duration of your stay
- All lighting inside is by battery candles and solar lighting
- Reclining chairs outside of the tent
- Umbrella and a picnic table to the back of the tent
- A wooden hut houses all your crockery and cutlery, glass wear, pots and pans
- Cold running water
- Gas burner for kettle
- The showers and toilets are shared and are located a short distance from the Bell Tents.