Win your way into the great outdoors with Dream 100 and the Tendring Show!
Bring along the family to the County’s Premier Agriculture Event in the beautiful parkland setting of Lawford House Park, near Manningtree on Saturday 14th July.
The show attracts crowds in the region of 20,000 each year combining top class entertainment; animals, from Guinea Pigs, Rabbits and Poultry, to Goats, Sheep, Cattle and Horses, together with over 250 trade stands and exhibits, including a beautiful Art & Lifestyle Marquee, and huge Food Pavilion championing local produce.
Look out for the 8-foot tall robot and be thrilled by the Three Sixty BMX Team in the Dream 100 Family Arena.
To stand the chance in winning one of five Family Ticket’s for the Tendring Show, simply answer the question below – good luck!
To get your tickets, click here.
- 10.15am: Tailwaggers Dog Agility Display Team
- 11.00am: Demonstration by the Debbie Millar School of Dance
- 11.30am: 3 Sixty BMX Bike Display Team
- 12.00pm: Donkey Showing Classes ▪ Class 50 Best Condition and Turned out Donkey ▪ Class 51 Stallion or Gelding ▪ Class 52 Gelding, Colt or Filly ▪ Class 53 Mare of Filly ▪ Challenge Cup for the Champion Donkey
- 1.45pm: Jazzercise Demonstration
- 2.15pm: Demonstration and Audience Participation by the Debbie Millar School of Dance
- 2.45pm: Tailwaggers Dog Agility Display Team
- 3.30pm: 3 Sixty BMX Bike Display Team
- 4.00pm: Tag Rugby
- 4.30pm: Jazzercise Demonstration
Times and events are for guide only, please check with an official for more accurate times on the day.
1. The following rules ("Specific Rules") together with the general competition terms and conditions (the "Competition Terms and Conditions") of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to The Tendring Hundred Show Competition which will run from 23rd June 2018 to 7th July 2018 on Dream 100. 2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. Details of the Competition: 3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must pick an answer from a multiple choice question on the Dream100 webpage and submit. 4. Winners are selected at random and will be called on 9th July 2018. Eligibility: 5. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition. PRIZE: 6. 5 pairs of tickets to the Tendring Hundred Show on 14th July 2018. One pair per entrant/winner.